1. Kites. Born in 1874, what Brit said “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it”?
2. Pop Culture — Music. When we alphabetize all the singers and bands who have sold more than 100 million records, who comes first?
3. Science. What do we call a male bee?
4. Bones. What is the most commonly broken bone in the human body?
5. John Lewis. Of the three presidents to attend the recent funeral of John Lewis, two were Clinton and Obama. Who was the third?
Answers: Winston Churchill, ABBA, a drone, the clavicle (or collar bone), George W. Bush.
— Dr. Andy Jones is the quizmaster at de Vere’s Irish Pub. He is the of the new book “Pub Quizzes: Trivia for Smart People,” now available at The Avid Reader. Find out more at www.yourquizmaster.com.ShareTweet